( In which Hydok uses memes and pictures )
Dude, take pictures and we can have epic trans-internet brofisting times
o2. copy the url of your favorites here to make a mosaic.
o3. share with the world. [save, then upload]
( Image behind cut )
1. first name
2. favorite food
4. favorite color
5. celebrity crush
6. favorite drink
7. dream holiday
8. favorite dessert
9. what i want to be when i grow up
10. what i love most in the world
11. one word that describes me
12. my nickname
Trick-or-Treat Game! (Jacked from bunches of people)
1. Create a graphic (200 x 200 max size) to represent your personal "candy". It should have your username on it, but otherwise can feature whatever you want. Make it something special since it's self-representative.
2. Make a post with the subject "trick or treat?". Put your "candy" somewhere in it, and be sure to repost these instructions.
3. Then, go around other people's LJs and reply to them with either "trick" or "treat". If you reply with "trick", they will give you an LJ dare that you have to perform before taking their candy. If you're too wimpy for that, simply say "treat" and take their candy.
4. List all your collected candies in your original "trick or treat?" post to show off your collection!
shup ip i like this art someone on gaia did of me with the khr dying will flame
( Collected candy )
Time for a
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
1. Have something, anything, you want to get off your chest? A confession, complaint, concern, or something else? Comment here.
2. Comment screening has been enabled.
3. Anonymous commenting has also been enabled if you wish to use it.
4. Copy and paste this to your journal if you so choose.
These inkaherent thawts braat to you bythe words "mature" and "oranges" which in Hydok-speak would be spelled "machure" and "arnges"
"The most common symptom of slipping rib syndrome is a dull pain in between the shoulder blades or in the chest area. The pain is increased with direct palpation over the injured area. The person can have referral pain also. Injury to the sterno-costal area refers pain to between the shoulder blades. Injury to the costovertebral junction refers pain to the chest. Shortness of breath can also be a symptom when either of these areas are injured. The pain though usually dull can lead to intermittent sharp pains sometimes simulating a heart attack. Any young person who has a negative cardiac work up after having severe sharp chest pain with shortness of breath, has slipping rib syndrome until proven otherwise."
I hate you too body.
Pick two characters and a prompt/item and I'll write something for you.
And I still have those song-fic-drabbles from junefield to finish too...